f thoughts of a half cat: My everyday essentials.

December 26, 2011

My everyday essentials.

1. Bobbi Brown Hydrating Night Cream, 2. Urban Decay Meltdown Make Up Remover, 3. MAC Cleanse Off Oil, 4. MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer, 5. Real Techniques Brushes, 6. Urban Decay Naked Palette, 7.  Clinique Cream Liner, 8. Make Up Forever Smoky Lash, 9. Urban Decay 24/7 Liquid Liner, 10. Vaseline

Here are my ten everyday essentials! I use all of these every single day, minus the liner perhaps -- which I go without sometimes. Pretty standard group of products I think! Skin care, eyeliner, mascara, Vaseline for lips (which I have on my at all times), the Naked palette, concealer, and my favorite brand of brushes. My most important items being my moisturizer, make up removers, and Vaseline - I get very antsy if without any of those. I didn't include a foundation because that varies from time to time and some days I just throw on a tinted moisturizer in its place. Et voila, these are the bee's knees.

What are your everyday essentials, if you have any?

-e.

No comments: