f thoughts of a half cat: Get ready with me!

January 4, 2012

Get ready with me!




Products used:
Bobbi Brown Hydrating Intense Night Cream
Matrix Biolage Daily Leave-In Tonic
Garnier Fructis Style Wonder Waves Spray
got2b Fat-tastic Thickening Plumping Mousse
got2b Fat-tastic Thickening non-aerosol Hairspray
Chanel Vitalumiere in 05
MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer in NC20
MAC Brow Set in Beguile
Urban Decay Eye Primer (sample size)
Urban Decay Baked Bronzer in Gilded
MAC Powder Blush in Harmony (used as contour)
Urban Decay Afterglow Glide-On Cheek Tint in Crush
Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Nectar
Tarte Smooth Operator Illuminating Serum (sample size, used as highlighter)
Urban Decay Naked Palette: Virgin, Naked, Sidecar shadows
MAC Fascinating Ruby Smoky Eye Palette: Gorgeous (highlight inner eye corners)
Clinique Cream Liner in 02 True Black
Urban Decay 24/7 Liquid Liner in Perversion
MAC Haute & Naughty Lash in Black

This video shows a pretty standard day for me, at least lately. I shower pretty much everyday, washing my hair mostly every other day. I recorded the make up section of this video on a different day than the rest -- that's why it looks a bit different and my outfit changes :). This is usually a tag in the YouTube world, but I actually got it as a request through my tumblr. Please feel free to ask any questions or leave any comments! :D

-e.

No comments: