f thoughts of a half cat: Hello Again: My Most Used Products

June 3, 2012

Hello Again: My Most Used Products



Hello everyone! I know it's been a while, but I've got a new video for you all :). Here are my most used products, most for a long time and a few newbies! 
Products mentioned:

- Vaseline
- Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation: Porcelain
- Tarte Marajuca Blush & Glow: Sunlight
- Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette
- MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer: NC20
- Clinique Gel Liner: 02 True Black
- Revlon ColorStay Liquid Eye Pen: Blackest Black
- Urban Decay Baked Bronzer: Gilded
- Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick Compact: Nectar
- Bobbi Brown EXTRA Repair Moisturizer
- Make Up Forever Smoky Lash

What are your most used products? Anything you can't live without or are constantly restocking on?

1 comment:

Wild Things Grow Here said...

I have just started making Youtube videos, and I really enjoyed watching this! Can I ask what programme you use to edit your videos? and which camera you use? :)
http://oliviadollydaydream.blogspot.co.uk/